www.izkid.com/panel: Parental Control for Android
Kidd is the best mobile program for tracking an Android phone’s activity. It’s quite simple. The user must first download and install the tracking software on the target phone. It subsequently starts uploading phone usage data which can be viewed by logging into your IzKid User Control Panel from any computer.
Designed with parents in mind
With the goal of providing parents with the tools they require in order to extend their parenting into the mobile world, in which today’s children and teens are immersed, IzKid is a powerful mobile application that allows you to have nearly complete control over your children’s electronic devices.
How is IzKid run?
- Install IzKid on the target phone.
- A server collects data from IzKid.
- A pre-made account allows you to access the server’s data.
- The online interface allows you to control IzKid remotely.
Kidd is a paid service. But it was cheap! We also provide a 48-hour free trial package. Not ready to buy after the trial period? You may still track your location, view device info, and update new versions for free.
You can track your child’s phone with IzKid’s real-time tracking software. The powerful application secretly monitors all phone actions. The data is subsequently uploaded to a secure online account that only you may access. IzKid’s extensive feature set includes recorded text messages, phone location history, tracking Viber chats, WhatsApp messages, call history, etc. You can now keep tabs on your kids even if you aren’t there.
Kidd is the greatest phone tracking app. The programme works with practically any phone nowadays. The software is of high quality. It’s simple click-and-go software. It instals quickly and all capabilities operate properly, with no annoying warnings or pop-ups on the target phone, as we’ve observed with other tracking software providers. The software was also very stealthy, virtually undetectable.
Specifications for Android devices running IzKid
- Android 4.0 or higher must be installed on the target device.
- It is necessary to have an Internet connection on the target Android device in order to upload data. When there is no online connection, data is saved and uploaded when the internet connection is restored.
- In order to install IzKid, you must have physical access to the device.
- Chat Messages Monitoring is only available on rooted Android devices.