Star Plus is a new streaming platform with Disney content. The platform debuted on select Smart TVs on August 31, 2021. Here’s how to stream Disney Star content on your smart TV.
Start connecting your streaming account to your Smart TV. It’s a website where you enter a TV code.
Customers with an active Disney+ subscription can log in and watch ESPN, FX, 20th Century Fox, and more after entering the code.
Star Plus Smart TV: starplus.com/begin
- If you haven’t, join Star+. On the website or app
- You’ll be taken to a payment page.
- Install Star Plus or Disney Star after entering your payment information. Samsung, LG, and other brands offer the app.
- Launch the app and sign in.
- Select “Begin” from the home screen.
- Follow on-screen instructions to get a user code.
- Enter the code at starplus.com/begin or starplus.com/login/begin. So, you can link your smart TV to your account.
- Finally! Star Plus is now available on Smart TVs.
What is the price of Star Plus?
Star Plus subscribers have two options. Standard is $10.99 per month, while Disney+ and Star+ are $13.99 per month.
The Standard includes all Star Plus content without ads. The Disney+ & Star+ Combo plan includes both services.
You can also pay annually. Standard is $104.99 per year, while Disney+ and Star+ Combo are $139.99 per year.
Star Plus subscriptions allow four simultaneous streams without ads. Users can download offline content without an internet connection.
Check out the Disney+ & Star+ Combo plan for family entertainment. This plan includes Star Plus’ content and Disney+’s family-friendly content.
Star Plus is compatible with what devices?
The following are some of the electronic gadgets that are compatible with Star Plus:
- Apple Television
- Amazon Fire TV (Fire TV)
- Casting with Google Chromecast
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV with AirPlay
- LG Smart Television
- Google Cast and AirPlay compatibility on the VIZIO Smart TV
- Smart TV from Sony
The Star Plus app is not currently compatible with Roku or Nintendo devices. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Viewers who are interested in watching content that is unique to Disney Stars will find that Star Plus is an excellent streaming platform. The application can be downloaded on certain models of Smart TVs, and users can choose between two distinct subscription packages. You will be able to begin streaming Star Plus on your Smart TV as soon as possible if you follow the steps that are outlined in this article.