- In your web browser, navigate to https://aka.ms/Remoteconnect or aka. ms/remote connect.
- Enter the eight-digit code that shows up on your app or device’s screen.
- To proceed, click the Next button.
WHERE TO ENTERTAIN HTTPS/AKA.MS/REMOTECONECT?
Configure aka. ms/remote connect to allow Microsoft Account Login.
- Make sure you’ve got Minecraft installed on your mobile device.
- Select ‘Sign in with a Microsoft account’.
- An eight-digit code will appear on your screen.
- aka. ms/remote connect can be accessed through any web browser.
- So, what’s the deal?
- Next should be selected.
- To link the two accounts, you’ll need to sign in to your Microsoft Live account.
What Is HTTPS /AKA.MS/REMOTECONNECT/?
For Minecraft players, visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect to play on Nintendo or PS4 using code. aka. ms/remote connect lets you play Minecraft on other devices. Many players switch devices because they lack features. Switching to PS4 or XBOX could cause this issue. On August 1, 2010, this entry was published.
HOW DO I FIND MS REMOTE CONNECT CODE?
To play Minecraft on your computer, you’ll need to sign in with your Microsoft account. It is recommended that you go to Minecraft’s main menu first. Select ‘Sign in with a Microsoft account’ from the main menu of Minecraft games. You’ll see an 8-digit code on your screen. To use the remote connection, go to aka. ms/remote connect and enter the code that appears. Having entered the correct code, you can now access your Microsoft accounts.
HOW DO I ADD MICROSOFT FRIENDS?
- After logging into your Microsoft account, click Play to open Minecraft.
- Open the ‘Friends’ tab.
- “Add Friend”
- Find your friends’ Microsoft Gamertags one by one.
LINK YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WITH HTTPS/MS REMOTE CONNECT
- Start at Minecraft’s main menu.
- Sign into Microsoft.
- On the screen, an 8-digit number appears.
- Visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect to enter the code.
- Click Next after entering your code.
- Connect your PlayStation 4 to Microsoft accounts to play Minecraft.
REMOTE CONNECT FOR NINTENDO SWITCH INSTRUCTIONS
- Open the Nintendo Switch’s eShop.
- Use the search bar to find Minecraft.
- Get the game (or buy it if you haven’t already).
- Launch the game once the download is complete.
- At aka. ms/remote connect, go to the bottom-left corner of the screen and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Click Next after you’ve entered the code.
- After that, you’ll be able to access your Nintendo Switch account via remote connection.
To connect the two accounts, you’ll need an 8-digit code that shows up on your device’s screen. REMOTE CONNECT Switching to PS4 or XBOX could cause this issue. Open the Nintendo Switch’s eShop. Having entered the correct code, you can now access your Microsoft accounts.